The Payroll module provides an effective tool for maintaining employees, processing payruns and meeting legislative obligations (ATO, Superannuation etc), whilst integrating with the rest of Accrivia for General Ledger, Cashbook and Job costings.
This module is flexible enough to handle the most basic payruns, to the most complex using timesheets and award interpretation.
Processing Overview – Comparison
The Timesheet and Awards module work together to determine:
- Default employee pays
- Pay types based on number hours, times worked, split shift rules etc
- Allowances and deductions based on user-defined rules
- RDO entitlements
The Awards module incorporates:
- A fully user-definable award rule interpretation system
- Award succession based on award rules (age, time of employment)
- Full integration to the jobs module to allow allocation of employee time for costing and on-charging based on overheads and charge out rates (determined at a job, debtor or department level)
Flexibility of Timesheets
Timesheet imports in Accrivia can handle a range of standard import formats such as XML, CSV, Microsoft Excel, or customised formats from client’s own timesheet software.
Online Timesheets and Time Billing
Labour can be captured, efficiently allocated against jobs and a timesheet file generated using the web-based online timesheet function. For more information, click here)