Accrivia is the largest software house in South West Victoria. We develop and support a customisable business and accounting package, relied on by a range of businesses across Australia.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following vacancies:
Support Desk Operator (Business Operations Software)
- Are you the go-to problem solver in your organisation?
- Do you have experience working across multiple industries, or perhaps come from a trade background, looking for a career change?
- Are you enthusiastic about using technology to improve your organisation’s way of doing business?
- Do you want to live in a beautiful, coastal city with a relaxed vibe that’s received recognition as a “Most Liveable City”?
Here at Accrivia, we produce a business software package that is the preferred solution in several industries and punches above its weight in both features and flexibility.
We’re recruiting for an addition member in our Support Team at Accrivia in our Warrnambool office – where you’ll also enjoy all the lifestyle and recreational advantages offered by our beautiful and relaxed coastal city.
This role will give you the chance to:
- work in a supportive team as you build your knowledge of Accrivia, and develop a broad range of business, financial and technical skills to ultimately support our clients; and
- hone your problem-solving skills;
- become the in-house expert in an area of your expertise.
We’re a small company that does big things, and we rely on each of our team members and their unique experience to support and contribute to the development direction for our diverse client base.
No specific qualification is necessary. What is essential is your commitment to giving every client exceptional support, your capacity and enthusiasm to learn and apply new technical skills, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of our small team.
This kind of job isn’t easily captured in a couple of paragraphs, so we’d encourage you to pick up the phone or drop us an email so we can tell you a bit more about the role, answer your questions and send through a detailed position description.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter highlighting your experience to email@example.com by 30th August 2021.
Contact: Alison Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org