Accrivia is a fully integrated business software package with a range of modules to suit the needs of your business. In addition to its comprehensive accounting modules, our client-driven approach to development over the past 25 years has led to a diverse and comprehensive suite of functions and system options, for a total business software solution.
The fundamentals of our system provide a solid and scalable product, with the option for personal customisation, to meet your exact requirements. Modules are fully integrated, but can be run separately, as part of a complete package or in practically any combination that suits your business.
Our current list of modules includes:
- Debtors (Customers)
- Warehousing (Inventory tracking over multiple locations)
- Point of Sale
- Creditors (Suppliers)
- General Ledger
- Job/Project Costing and Tracking module
- Industry-specific modules:
- True 32bit and 64bit versions available for all supported Windows platforms
- Multi-Company – track multiple companies or entities within a single system
- User Definable Toolbars
- Customisable Preferences
- A user access model that allows any screen, report or company entity to be enabled on a per user basis
- A genuinely date-driven system allowing access and reporting of data from any period at any time
- Open Database Model – Query tools can be used to access data directly, third party reporting tools can be used to define your own reports
- Backups – can set up backups to your local drive
Customisation and System Integration
Every business has its own specific operational requirements that allow them to differentiate themselves in their market.
In your initial deployment of Accrivia, and as the needs of your business change, we consult with management, operators and other stakeholders to ensure we understand these requirements, then customise Accrivia to meet these, through system settings, appropriate data loads and additional development (where necessary).