Software for the Electrical Industry
Software for the Construction Industry
Accrivia offers a mature job and contracting system that puts you back in control.
It handles fixed price and do and charge contracts, the analysis tools to keep expenditure on track and a payroll system to handle the most complex of awards. Used in conjunction with our accounting modules, this offers a complete accounting and operations software solution.
Businesses in the electrical and building industries will truly benefit from:
- Contract and ‘do and charge’ handling with full price controls for both charging models
- Job profitability and estimates versus actuals reporting to keep you on track
- Incorporated Estimating tools draw from historic inventory pricing, allow for agreed rates with suppliers, and can even import detailed estimates from popular estimating software systems
- Tracking and charging for variations of contract jobs, from pending to completion status
- Billing of contract jobs includes progress payment tracking and flexibly invoice layout to conform to the needs of the client
- Billing of Do and Charge Jobs allows for grouping costs at user defined levels, including summarising or detailed representation of all labour costs (by pay rates and/or worker) and material costs
- Complex charge out rates are able to be defined for labour and materials for ‘do and charge’ jobs (or use the defaults you setup at a company / department level)
- Efficient supply and tracking of materials from your warehouse or direct supply from suppliers via the Purchase Ordering system, both of which can be raised based on Job Estimates and Job Progress
- Labour capture and allocation to jobs using online timesheet
- Powerful award driven payroll processing engine to support site allowances, vehicle allowances, RDO calculations and much more
- Handling of payroll based industry entitlements such as LSL, Income Protection and more
- Superannuation calculation, recording and electronic contribution file production
- Ability to handle multiple branches/sites (therefore strong visibility and reporting capability at a site and total business level)
- Job sign off by customer using tablet/smartphone
- Prompt to complete safety check form via tablet/smartphone
- Issue purchase order numbers via tablet/smartphone
To view an online demonstration of the operational functions in Accrivia, including invoicing, inventory / stock, and customers, go to the Accrivia Online Demonstration page.