Software for your Fast Food Franchise
Having been involved in supplying software systems to the quick service industry for nearly 15 years, including KFC and McDonalds, we know that managing the administration of a fast food franchise holds many challenges.
The suite of Accrivia modules provides a comprehensive solution to manage your franchise. The most commonly used components for a Fast Food Franchise are the Creditors, General Ledger, Cashbook and Payroll modules.
Solutions for your business
- flexible financial reporting across multiple stores and company structures
- a large range of front of house imports
- powerful timesheet and payroll management system
Have you got specific requirements for your financial reports? Do you operate multiple stores within a range of company structures? Need a single summary of where you stand financially? The inherently flexible company and store structures that can be accommodated within the Accrivia system – combined with fully customisable balance sheets and profit and loss statements – will have you covered!
Front of House Trading Imports
Accrivia is capable of importing data from most front of house software common within the fast food industry, including XML, CSV and custom formats.
Creditor invoices can be received electronically and uploaded automatically, ready for processing.
Timesheets, Awards and Payroll
Do you contend with complex pay runs, timesheet imports from a front-of-house system, and the demands of operating under your Award / EBA? Our user definable, rule based timesheet and payroll system will tangibly save you time by:
- Timesheet imports (using a range of standard formats such as XML, CSV, Microsoft Excel, or customized formats to suit clients’ timesheet software)
- Fully user-definable award rule interpretation
- Award succession handling based on award rules (age, time of employment)
- Intelligent payroll loads that determine default employee pays, pay types based on number hours, times worked, split shift rules etc, and allowances/deductions based on user-defined rules
- Superannuation calculation, recording and electronic contribution file production
- Vast range of standard reports, along with the option to customise reports to suit business needs